RECOMMENDED USE: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
SIZE: L 27.25 W 17.5 H 23 in
WEIGHT: 6.90 lbs (Weight does not include insert and canopy.)
Feel the freedom to go anywhere with PIPA lite rx. Packed with all the features you need to make life with baby easier, yet lightweight enough to tote while doing your shopping—just 6.9 lb*! Versatile enough to take from the taxi to the family car, thanks to the option of belt path or base installation.
This “has-it-all” seat makes for a cozy ride, with Sky drape™, Merino wool insert and head support, magnetic buckle holders, and a no-rethread harness that adjusts seamlessly with the headrest so you don’t have to reinstall the harness when your child grows. Aerospace aluminum and Aeroflex™ foam provide superior security. From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire-retardant chemicals.
The included PIPA RELX™ base features on-the-go recline and five-second bubble-free install—all you need to ensure smooth sailing on every journey.
PIPA Lite RX
- Lightweight with zero compromises this fully featured infant car seat weighs only 6.9 lbs.*
- 5-second steel-reinforced True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all - safe**
- Height adjustable headrest with five-point no-rethread harness keeps little ones in place
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt- no base needed
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Sky drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets
- Integrated magnetic buckle holders help keep straps out of the way when buckling baby in
- Carefully curated high-performance materials including aerospace aluminum, super resilient top of the line plastics, and featherweight micro-knit fabrics
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Patented Tailor tech™ memory foam inside headrest provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Full coverage, UPF 50+ canopy with two positions and a flip-out eyeshade
- Infant head and body inserts grow with baby and are made of environmentally friendly merino wool and TENCEL™ *** branded lyocell fiber blend that is soft, naturally controls moisture, and is environmentally friendly
- Luxe leatherette carry handle
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified - Products that have achieved GREENGUARD certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world's most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, certified to not contribute to indoor air pollution or chemical exposure.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire-retardant chemicals
- Machine washable seat fabrics and inserts
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system****
- FAA certified for aircraft use with or without base
- Four bubble-free recline positions deliver on-the-go recline
- Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- Easy vehicle seat belt install - Open belt path with lock off secures lap and shoulder belt
- Integrated anti-rebound panel provides an additional layer of rear-facing safety
- Four-position rigid latch adjusts to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Multi-position steel stability leg reduces forward rotation - and telescopes for improved range of fit in more vehicles and middle seating positions
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle
- Indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- Indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle
- Latch and stability leg neatly store away when not in use
- Included with purchase: PIPA RELX™ base, additional GOTS organic cotton infant insert, and latch guides
- *weight excludes canopy and infant inserts. **When used with Nuna PIPA RELX base. ***TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG. ****and their adapters.
Woven with the world’s finest wool that feels oh so soft, this Tencel blend knit is the ideal touch for being next to baby. Eco-friendly and natural, boasting breathability and an ability to adapt to fluctuations in temperature, this lush Merino Wool fabric will keep baby comfortable no matter the weather